Experienced, successful and well connected, with collective 250+ years of entrepreneurship in professional and financial services
+44 797 727 4189
– Financial services and risk management with 25 years’ experience
– Board director of businesses ranging from start-up to £200m revenue
– Private equity partner and director at London investment bank
– Led corporate acquisitions and institutional fund-raisings
– Adviser to start-ups, corporates and UK government
+44 795 190 7610
– Experienced in bringing Chinese capital to the UK, originated and managed in excess of £100m independently in real estate and financial sectors
– Board director at 7 real estate development companies
– 7 years’ experience at PwC, providing M&A advisory services
– Extensive experience in market analysis, investment assessment, commercial negotiation, strategic planning, deal execution, and investor relationship management
+44 780 220 0149
– Entrepreneurial background having run many businesses internationally
– Strong international links particularly in India and China
+44 780 176 7373
– Financial services, pensions and HR entrepreneur with 33 years’ experience
– Serial successful start-ups and turnarounds in professional and financial services
– Formidable network of relationships among financial services executives, HR decision-makers, regulators and pensions industry
– Business-to-business marketing, business development and relationship management
+44 770 350 1953
– Over 30+ years, advised on 250+ private company transactions including fund raising, joint ventures, acquisitions and sales
– Structuring specialist including personal and corporate tax implications
– Extensive dealings with dispute resolution within families and private businesses
– Accomplished venture capital investor
+44 796 758 8987
– Investment Banker with over 35 years’ experience
– Previously Global CEO of Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and member of the Board of Dresdner Bank
– Multifaceted experience in investing cross boarder and cross asset class
– Network of senior relationships across financial services
+44 780 890 4333
– 2013 – 2017 led PwC’s transformation and disruptive innovation activity to embrace the impact of new technology, AI and digitally enabled ecosystems
– Built and led PwC’s global HR consulting practice (a $2bn global business operating in 64 countries)
– Over 30 years experience in professional services with a strong focus on reward and tax consulting
– Extensive deals experience
– Business builder with strong entrepreneurial flair and a focus on innovation and change
+44 783 159 2592
– 32 years’ experience in a Management Consulting firm designing and implementing systems and running outsourcing operations
– Experienced business operator and global project and operational trouble shooter
– Investor in several start-up operations in Transport and Pharma
– Extensive operational quality assurance experience.
+44 780 276 6177
– Led and doubled PwC’s global financial services practice (40% of firms’ global revenues)
– Unsurpassed, significant set of deep relationships with leaders of the world’s largest financial services organisations
– Regular commentator and thought leader on the future of banking.
– Restructuring expert with 35 years experience of business recovery and restructuring
– Built and led diverse teams through dramatic change
+44 203 917 5465
– Lauren holds a degree in Spanish and International Relations from Leeds Metropolitan University
– The first few years of Laurens career was at a training and development company working closely with the FD and MD to grow the company to a multi million pound turnover which has since IPO’d on AIM.
– In recent years, Lauren has worked in a family office project managing, executing a series of transactions and financial planning.
– Lauren has over ten years experience in the financial world as well as experience in operations.
+44 744 797 9815
– Andres holds a Business Law and Finance degree from Fundação Getulio Vargas in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
– In recent years, Andres has worked in a major global law firm doing a series of Project Finance transactions mainly involving infrastructure deals and more recently worked in the Investment Banking Division of Citibank in their São Paulo office, helping in the execution of major transactions involving Brazilian and international companies.
– Andres is a native Spanish and Portuguese speaker and speaks English and Italian fluently